Training for those who manage and maintain property, this course introduces moisture incursion as it relates to mold growth before, during and after remediation. The course introduces CDC’s “Healthy Homes” concept. Certified by Community Association Managers International.
The course presents the following topics:
- • Basics of mold and health effects
- • Causes of water intrusion & prevention
- • Responding to water intrusion incidents
- • Microbial investigations and remediation
- • Industry standard guidelines
- • Strategies for defending mold claims
- • The course emphasis on general mold awareness and response.